31) Between 2002 and 2008, three of the leading sexual and reproductive rights organizations in the country--the Progressive Primary Health Care Network, the Women's Health Project and the Planned Parenthood Association closed down, and a fourth, the Reproductive Rights Alliance, closed its office and let its staff go.
What does RRA stand for?
RRA stands for Reproductive Rights Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RRA
We have 158 other meanings of RRA in our Acronym Attic
- Red Ribbon Army (gaming)
- Red River Authority (Texas)
- Refitted and Retired Aircraft
- Reform and Restructuring Act
- Refugee Relief Act of 1953
- Regional Reporters Association
- Registered Radiologist Assistant
- Registered Records Administrator
- Registered Research Agency (Australian government)
- Relative Risk Aversion
- Requirements Request Action
- Research and Related Activities Account (US NSF)
- Research Review Act
- Resident Research Associateship
- Residual Risk Assessment
- Resource Requirements Analysis
- Restructuring and Reform Act of 1998 (US IRS)
- Rhetoric of Religious Antiquity (various organizations)
- Riddlesdown Residents' Association (UK)
- Risk and Reliability Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Namibia and other countries of the Southern African Development Community (SADC) need to do a lot more to make sexual and reproductive choice a reality--hence the establishment in October 2003 of the Southern African Reproductive Rights Alliance (SARRA).
The Reproductive Rights Alliance of South Africa, where Bush visited yesterday and today, said the global gag rule has led to 1.