What does RMIA stand for?
RMIA stands for Reproductive Medicine & Infertility Associates (Minnesota)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMIA
We have 3 other meanings of RMIA in our Acronym Attic
- Risk Management Information
- Rocky Mountain Institute (Snowmass, Colorado, USA)
- Rocky Mountain Internet, Inc.
- Royal Mail International (UK)
- Royal Meteorological Institute (Belgium)
- Royal Military Institute
- Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience (Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Russel Metals, Inc. (Canada)
- Remote Method Invocation Over Internet Inter-Orb Protocol (Rmi Over Iiop)
- Rocky Mountain Innovation Initiative (Colorado)
- Risk Management Institution of Australasia (Australia)
- Rocket Metering Input Assembly
- Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network
- Regenerative Medicine Initiative Berlin
- Regional Maintenance Implementation Board (US Navy)
- Richest Man in Babylon (book; financial management)
- Rothwell-Miller Interest Blank (vocational psychology test)
- Royal Masonic Institution for Boys (UK)
- Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium
- Radioman-in-Charge (US Coast Guard)