What does RISIG stand for?
RISIG stands for Reproductive Immunology Special Interest Group (American Society of Reproductive Medicine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RISIG in our Acronym Attic
- Riboprobe In Situ Hybridization
- RNA In Situ Hybridization (RNA detection technique)
- Rural India Social and Health Improvement
- Rhode Island Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Recherche d'Information sur l'Internet (French: Information Retrieval on the Internet)
- Regional Information Society Initiative (EU)
- Residual InterSymbol Interference
- Resource Information Systems Inc.
- Residual Inter-Symbol Interference Canceller
- Rubber Insert Sound Isolation Coupling
- Rhode Island Statewide Independent Living Council
- Risk and Safety in Transport (EU)
- Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism (University of Oxford, UK)
- Rapid Integrated Survival Kombat (police defensive tactics system)
- Reciprocity, Interdependency, Sharing and Keeping (networking)
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems Laboratory
- Rhode Island Student Loan Authority
- Remote Integrated Services Line Unit
- Research Institute for the Study of Language in Urban Society (est. 1961; New York, NY)
- Rat Intestinal Smooth Muscle Cells (physiology)