Kimberly Inez McGuire is the Senior Associate for Programs & Policy at the Reproductive Health Technologies Project
What does RHTP stand for?
RHTP stands for Reproductive Health Technologies Project
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RHTP in our Acronym Attic
- Recombinant Human Tissue Factor (pharmaceutical sciences)
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls (Tinton Falls, NJ)
- Rental Housing Trust Fund (Hawaii)
- Recombinant Human Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor
- Recombinant Human Transforming Growth Factor
- Recombinant Human Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase
- Recombinant Human Cytosolic Thymidine Kinase
- Right-Handed Transmission Line
- Recombinant human Tumor Necrosis Factor
- Recombinant Human Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha
- Recombinant Human Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Rural Historic Town Residential (city planning)
- Remotely Handled Trans-Uranic Waste
- Raise Hell This Summer (yearbook greeting)
- Reactor Heat-Transfer System
- Rural Health Teaching Site (Australia)
- Rushden Historical Transport Society (UK)
- Russian High-Tech Stock Exchange
- Recombinant human Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone
- Railhead Treatment Train
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's Not Just about Women By Kirsten Moore KIRSTEN MOORE is president and chief executive officer of the Reproductive Health Technologies Project (www.
Now that Plan B is set for over-the-counter sales, an immediate next step is to ensure pharmacists understand the importance of timely access to Plan B, said Kirsten Moore, president and chief executive officer of the Reproductive Health Technologies Project.
The Reproductive Health Technologies Project (RHTP) invests in cutting edge, multi-disciplinary research to identify new communication approaches to help reproductive health, rights, and justice advocates connect with individuals who do not fall firmly on one side or the other of the abortion debate.
The coalition is led by the Reproductive Health Technologies Project, a public education and advocacy group in Washington.
Because of my work at the Reproductive Health Technologies Project (RHTP), I am often the one people turn to during happy hour or other social events when they want to talk about hot issues related to abortion and reproductive health--I'm sure others who work in the pro-choice movement can relate.