contribution to the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)--the Bush administration abruptly terminated financial support for the Reproductive Health Response in Conflict (RHRC) Consortium.
What does RHRC stand for?
RHRC stands for Reproductive Health Response in Conflict (consortium)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHRC
We have 3 other meanings of RHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Rabbis for Human Rights-North America (West Tisbury, MA)
- Red Horse Ranch Arena (Fergus Falls, MN)
- Reproductive Health and Rights Alliance (Kenya)
- Retirement Home Regulatory Authority (Canada)
- Rieber Hall Residents' Association (UCLA)
- Right Hand Reverse Active (door opening convention)
- Reflection High Resolution Analytical Electron Microscopy
- Right Hand Reverse Bevel (door)
- Refugee Health Research Centre (La Trobe University, Australia)
- Rental Housing Resource Center (Boston, MA)
- Rural Health Resource Center
- Regional Historical Resource Depository (Stephen E. Austin State University)
- Rainwater Harvesting Research and Development Centre
- Regional Health Research and Development Committee (Department of Health; Philippines)
- Recombinant Histamine Releasing Factor
- Rock Hard Ride Free
- Ronald Henderson Research Foundation (Australia)
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Rhode Island (North Smithfield, RI)
- ROSAT High-Resolution Imager
- Regional Human Resources Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, DC, USA: Reproductive Health Response in Conflict Consortium (RHRC).
The second group, the Reproductive Health Response in Conflict Consortium (RHRC), is a seven-member coalition which supports increased access to reproductive health care through collaborative advocacy, development of technical resources and field support.