Reproductive health commodity security strategy activities strengthen national health commodity purchasing and distribution mechanisms.
What does RHCS stand for?
RHCS stands for Reproductive Health Commodity Security (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHCS
We have 6 other meanings of RHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Host Configuration Protocol
- Rental Housing Construction Program (California Department of Housing and Community Development)
- Right-Hand Circular Polarization
- Right-Hand Circularly Polarized (navigation)
- Rural Health Care Pilot Program
- RH with Colon Resection
- Red Hat Ceph Storage (software)
- Red Hat Certificate System (Linux)
- Red Hat Cloud Suite (software)
- Red Hat Cluster Suite (software)
- Rhetoric and Communication Studies (University of Richmond; Virginia)
- Rochester Hills Christian School (Michigan)
- Rural Health Care System
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- Red Hat Certified Service Provider
- Rother and Hastings Community Safety Partnership (UK)
- Red Hat Certified Security Specialist
- Red Hat Certification Training (computer training)
- Red Hat Certified Technician
- Relative Half Clearance Time (physiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD, September 08, 2009 (Balochistan Times): The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is holding a conference on Building Champions for Reproductive Health Commodity Security (RHCS) in collaboration with the Ministry of Population Welfare here on Thursday, September 10, 2009.
Meanwhile, the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) has started its own initiative, the Global Programme to Enhance Reproductive Health Commodity Security to find a way to satisfy an increasing demand (see sidebar, p.