JUNICE DEMETERIO MELGAR is the Secretary General of the Reproductive Health Advocacy Network (RHAN), the biggest alliance of NGOS advocating for the passage of the RH Bill.
What does RHAN stand for?
RHAN stands for Reproductive Health Advocacy Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHAN
We have 1 other meaning of RHAN in our Acronym Attic
- Rental Housing Association of Greater Springfield (Feeding Hills, MA)
- Restaurant and Hospitality Association of Indiana (Indianapolis)
- Regional HIV/AIDS Information Network (Arcadia, Pretoria, South Africa)
- Resuscitative Hypothermia Academic Industry Roundtable (Society for Academic Emergency Medicine)
- Rainwater Harvesting Association of Malawi
- Rapid Hydropower Assessment Model (hydroelectric power)
- Regional Health Authorities of Manitoba (Canada)
- Regional Hebron Andover Marlborough
- Respiratory Health Association of Metropolitan Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Receptor for Hyaluronan-Mediated Motility
- Rural Healthy Aging Network (West Virginia University; Morgantown, WV)
- Rental Housing Association of Northern Alameda County
- Reining Horse Association of the Northwest
- Radiation Hardened Applications Program
- Red Hat Accredited Professional (Red Hat, Inc.)
- Refugee Health Assessment Program (California and Massachusetts)
- Regional Haze Action Plan (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
- Regional HIV/AIDS Program (Pretoria, South Africa; USAID)
- Residential Historical Abuse Program (Canada)
- Recombinant Human Activated Protein C
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Reproductive Health Advocacy Network is the largest national coalition of reproductive health advocates, composed of women's NGOs, community-based organisations, service provider organisations and advocacy organisations with branches, offices, partners and a network all over the Philippines.
Linangan ng kababaihan (Likhaan) headed the mobilisation for the Reproductive Health Advocacy Network (RHAN), a national coalition of over 21 NGOs engaged in policy advocacy.