The development of a computer-assisted curriculum in reproductive endocrinology and infertility for residents.
What does REI stand for?
REI stands for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of REI
We have 122 other meanings of REI in our Acronym Attic
- Recommended Exposure Index (camera feature)
- Recovered Energy Inc (Pocatello, ID)
- Recreational Equipment, Inc.
- Recursos Electrónicos de Información (Spanish)
- Reentry Interval
- Régiment Etranger d'Infanterie (French: Foreign Infantry Regiment)
- Reliant Energy, Inc.
- Remote Error Indication
- Renewable Energy Initiative
- Renewable Energy Island
- Request for Engineering Information
- Request for Expressions of Interest
- Research and Educational Institute (various organizations)
- Research Engineers International
- Research Equipment Incorporated
- Research, Evaluation and Information (various organizations)
- Réseau Economie Internationale (French: International Economics Network; Canada)
- Restricted Entry Interval (pesticides)
- Revue d'Economie Industrielle (French: Journal of Industrial Economics)
- Reykjavik Energy Invest (Iceland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This paper examines demographic and physiological factors related to success for a group of approximately 450 patients undergoing infertility treatment at Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, SC between November 1996 and December 2001.