Ten contributions discuss squat lobsters in terms of their morphology, taxonomy, phylogeny and fossil record, developmental biology, worldwide distribution patterns, ecology and position in the food chain, reproductive biology, parasites, and fisheries.
What does RBIO stand for?
RBIO stands for Reproductive Biology (college course title)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ralf Brown Interrupt List
- Reckitt Benckiser India Ltd. (India)
- Recognized Built-In Loss (taxes)
- Respiratory Bronchiolitis Interstitial Lung Disease
- Random-Bond Ising Model
- Risk-Based Inspection and Maintenance (engineering)
- Royal Bank Investment Management (Canada)
- Reserve Best in Multi Breed Show
- Robert Bosch Investment Nederland BV (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences
- Research and Breeding Institute of Pomology (Czech Republic)
- Retrotransposon-Based Insertion Polymorphism
- Risk-Based Inspection Planning
- Rural Business Investment Program
- Region-Based Image Retrieval
- Regional Business Investment Ready Program (Victoria, Australia)
- Ras Beirut International School (Lebanon)
- Rate and Benefits Information System (healthcare services)
- Research Based Instructional Strategies (education)
- Reserve Best in Show (dog show title)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the team, digit ratio "has been correlated with a number of aspects of reproductive biology and sexual behaviour over the past decade, including a link with the risk of developing prostate cancer".
Dr Andrew Horne, from Edinburgh University''s Centre for Reproductive Biology, said: "This shows that components of cigarette smoke also enter the bloodstream and affect seemingly unconnected parts of the body like the reproductive tract.
University of Missouri-Columbia researcher Frederick vom Saal, a professor of reproductive biology and neurobiology, is quoted in Missouri Resources (Winter 2008, p.
The study in the European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Reproductive Biology involved 1,800 women in their late 40s and early 50s, in six European countries.
Researchers used net sampling, scuba diving, lab experiments, and a prototype imaging instrument (LAPIS) to study salps' feeding, reproductive biology, and ecosystem impacts.
Medical bioethics includes the highly visible group of issues related to reproductive biology, such as stem cell research and human cloning.