This will be through some of the following: the extent of coverage and utilization of essential reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health, nutrition and vaccines (eg the inclusion of rotavirus vaccine and the pneumococcal expanded vaccination scheme) for women of reproductive age and children under five years in the lowest income quintile.
What does RMNCH stand for?
RMNCH stands for Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Reduced Modified Nodal Analysis
- Richland Meadows Neighborhood Association (Texas)
- Rocky Mountain Nature Association
- Rocky Mountain Network Administration (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Rocky Mountain Neurosurgical Alliance
- Rootes Motors North America
- Rumor Mill News Agency
- Rocky Mountain National Army Cadet Summer Training Centre (Canada)
- Review of Marine Nature Conservation (UK)
- Rhein Main Network Controller
- Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, Child Health and Adolescent Health (strategy)
- Regional Manager National Communications System
- Rate My Network Diagram (website)
- Relajantes Musculares No Despolarizantes (Spanish: Nondepolarizing Muscle Relaxants)
- Real Men Never Define Acronyms
- Railroad Museum of New England (Thomaston, CT)
- Random Men Not Excluded from Paternity
- Rate Monotonic Next Fit
- Rebel Movement New Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said the government had focused on the health of infants and mothers and for this purpose Rs 2 billion had been provided in the budget and integrated Reproductive Newborn and Child Health and Nutrition Programme was shortly launched in all district of the province whereas, Punjab Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Authority was being established for which legislation was underway, he added.
This program has been shortly launched in all district of the province whereas, Punjab Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Authority is being established for which legislation is underway.
Realizing the importance of the need to address reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health (RMNCH) in a comprehensive manner i.