College Dublin, Ireland, and Refausse, a librarian and archivist at the Representative Church Body Library in Dublin, provide an updated edition of their directory, which now identifies about 270 educational, religious, cultural, and governmental repositories and organizations in Ireland that hold historical records.
What does RCBL stand for?
RCBL stands for Representative Church Body Library (Church of Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCBL
We have 10 other meanings of RCBL in our Acronym Attic
- Ridgeway and Crystal Beach High School
- Robert C. Byrd High School (West Virginia)
- Research Capacity Building Initiative (health care; est. 2000; Australia)
- Robert C. Byrd Institute (West Virginia)
- Rochester Center for Brain Imaging (University of Rochester; Rochester, NY)
- Rotary Club of Bangalore Indiranagar (est. 1981; India)
- Russian Central Bank Identification Code (Russia)
- Regional Community Brain Injury Services
- Russia/CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States)/Baltic/Japan Symposium on Ferroelectricity
- Rebecca Caudill Branch Library (Cumberland, KY)
- Reynolds Corners Branch Library (Toledo, OH)
- Rockingham County Baseball League (est. 1924)
- Royal City Baseball League (Canada)
- Rugby Club Bassoues Lupiac Montesquiou (France)
- Remote Controlled Blasting Machine
- Retinal Capillary Basement Membrane
- Rochester Center for Behavioral Medicine (Rochester Hills, MI)
- Roman Catholic Bishop of Manchester (religious corporation)
- Retinal Capillary Basement Membrane Thickening
- Research Capacity Building Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover DA905 This is the third volume in the series published in association with the Representative Church Body Library, to augment their already substantial collection of church records--suitable mostly for genealogical use--with critical editions of important Church of Ireland archives and manuscripts that are supported by substantial interpretive and explanatory apparatus.
2 CD1118 Librarian and archivist in the Representative Church Body Library, Dublin, Rafausse offers historians a guide to records of the Church of Ireland, the anglican or episcopalian church allied with the Church of England and opposed to the Roman Catholic Church.