He also assumes functional reporting responsibility for multiple CONTECH departments including: corporate development, human resources, legal and risk management.
What does R2 stand for?
R2 stands for Reporting Responsibility
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of R2
We have 22 other meanings of R2 in our Acronym Attic
- Research1 (designates a top research university)
- Resistance at 10 Hertz
- Restricted 18 (UK Film Rating)
- R1 Insertion from Bombyx Mori
- Resource One Credit Union (Dallas, TX)
- Radio 2
- Randy River (clothing brand)
- Rapid Response
- Region 2 (DVD region releases)
- Removed and Replaced
- Resection of Local Relapsed Tumor
- Residential (zoning)
- Resistance 2 (video game)
- Rustavi 2 (Georgian TV channel)
- Double Rectangular-grooved Variable Artificial Dielectric Retarder
- Resistance Between 20 and 24 Hertz
- Replacement of Arginine 216 with Alanine
- Royal 22e Régiment
- Retention at 24 Hours
- Replacement of Arg254 With an Alanine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tax Executives Institute appreciates this opportunity to provide these additional comments in respect of the proposed amendment imposing a nexus reporting responsibility.
What was confirmed to me was that the reporting responsibility of the panelists has increased," Costello said.
Until the final regulations are issued, Notice 94-73 and the temporary regulations will provide important guidance regarding this reporting responsibility.
Since evaluating and recommending improvements in the entity's system of internal control is the primary purpose of internal auditing, the reporting responsibility should be placed there.
Lee will also assume functional reporting responsibility for multiple CONTECH departments including: financial operations, corporate compliance, payroll, financial accounting, treasury and information technology.