In this case, petitioner Hardev Singh wanted the Indian Army to disclose his " confidential reports earned in the rank of Major General, including the endorsements of figurative assessments and the pen pictures by all the reporting officers.
What does RepO stand for?
RepO stands for Reporting Officer (US Navy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RepO
- Retired Education Personnel of Mississippi (est. 1967)
- Reply by Message
- Reserve Personnel Management Information System
- Reply by Mail
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Mix
- Repeat While Not Equal
- Repeat While Not Zero
- Regional Energy Program Office (US Navy)
- Regional Environmental Protection Office (various locations)
- Remote Emergency Power Off
- Repossess (delinquent secured loans)
- Repurchase Agreement
- Bulk Petroleum Contingency Report (US DoD)
- Petroleum Damage and Deficiency Report (US DoD)
- Reporting Emergency Petroleum, Oils, and Lubricants (US DoD)
- Réseaux pour la Prise En Charge et la Prévention de l'Obésité en Pédiatrie (French: Networks for Support and Prevention of Obesity in Pediatrics)
- Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools (US NIH)
- Retail Electronic Point of Sale
- Radiological Emergency Preparedness Program (US FEMA)
- Rape Education and Prevention Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 15 May 2012 The UK Financial Services Authority has said that it has imposed a fine of GBP525,000 on Habib Bank AG Zurich and a fine of GBP17,500 on the bank's money laundering reporting officer, Syed Itrat Hussain, for anti-money laundering control failings.
a) Curators and reporting officers New regulations have been made for curators etc, with effect from 3 November 2011.
He said that the writing of Annual Confidential Reports (ACR) of doctors is the prime responsibility of the concerned reporting officers and action should be taken against such officers who did not perform their responsibilities.
Having served as a Foreign Service Officer at ten American embassies, I can identify with the pain that the reporting officers must feel and the frustration of their most important contacts.
For Reporting Officer Alex Tatsis, who recently completed his first tour as a political officer at the U.