Accountability JCIMS is a CTA 50-909, Table 60 Class II accountable item with a Reportable Item Control Code (RICC) of 2 (reportable) and an Accounting Requirement Code (ARC) of "durable.
What does RICC stand for?
RICC stands for Reportable Item Control Code
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RICC
We have 24 other meanings of RICC in our Acronym Attic
- Rhode Island Center for Agricultural Promotion and Education
- Record Image Capture and Retrieval (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Rhode Island Communities for Addiction Recovery Efforts
- Rock Island County Animal Shelter (Moline, IL)
- Rhode Island Council on Assistive Technology
- Radio Information Center for the Blind (Philadelphia, PA)
- Resistance to Ischemic Conduction Block (endocrinology)
- Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan Ltd.
- Rape and Incest Crisis Centre (UK)
- Remote Interface Connection Cable (computer technology)
- Reportback IWS Control Circuit
- Research Institute for Cosmopolitan Cultures (University of Manchester; UK)
- Research Into Childhood Cancer
- Retirement Information and Counseling Center (EPA)
- Reusable Integrated Command Center
- Rhema International Christian Center (Okinawa, Japan)
- Rhode Island Children's Chorus (est. 2003)
- Rhode Island Community College
- Rhode Island Convention Center
- Rhode Island Country Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once the cargo is staged at the intermediate staging point, the Army team moves the cargo into the cargo yard, where it is sorted into designated lanes by Department of Defense Activity Address Code or Reportable Item Control Code.