Erik Nikodem, executive vice president and Property Division executive of Lexington Insurance Company, said, 'The unique loss valuation structure of CarbonCover ODS allows project developers to protect against lost income they could suffer when they are using property with relatively low replacement cost value to create a higher-value carbon offset credit-and that property is lost or damaged during the process.
What does RCV stand for?
RCV stands for Replacement Cost Value
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RCV
We have 63 other meanings of RCV in our Acronym Attic
- Ranked Choice Voting
- Réadaptation Cardiovasculaire (French: Cardiovascular Rehabilitation)
- Real Course Video (triathlon training)
- Red Cell Volume
- Reference Change Value
- Refuse Collection Vehicle
- Règles de Course à la Voile (French: Racing Rules of Sailing)
- Remote Control Valve
- Remotely Controlled Vehicle
- Riot Control Vehicle
- Risque Cardiovasculaire (French: Cardiovascular Risk)
- Robotic Combat Vehicle
- Roll Call Vote
- Royal Canterlot Voice (animated series)
- Rugby Club Valenciennois (French rugby club)
- Rugby Club Vannetais (French rugby club)
- Reuters Corpus Volume 1
- Rutherford County Visual Artists Guild (est. 1999; North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is important not to make the mistake of thinking a property's market value and replacement cost value are the same.
Many studies estimate replacement cost values using Compustat data.
Valuation is Not the Issue Don't confuse the issue of adequate insurance with that of valuation: in the example above, the amounts discussed represent the replacement cost value of the property with no deduction taken for physical depreciation based on age or condition.
Topics of in-depth consideration included: The role and impact of reinsurance; the cost of capital; the application of windstorm mitigation credits; the rise in sinkhole claims and corresponding adjustment costs; the considerable growth in public adjusters' solicitation and claims activities; and the ability of policyholders to recover replacement cost value without any deduction for depreciation or having repairs actually performed.