The commission set a land value of zero based on evidence of high levels of lead and arsenic contamination, and a value for the building at $398,166, a figure reached by using the standard replacement cost new less depreciation method.
What does RCNLD stand for?
RCNLD stands for Replacement Cost New Less Depreciation (tax calculation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Republican Club of Northeast Baltimore County (est. 1984; Maryland)
- Rock County Narcotics Enforcement Team (Wisconsin)
- Residential Care/Nursing Home
- Rape Crisis Network Ireland
- Regression Coefficient of Neutralization Indices (virology)
- Royal College of Nursing Institute (London, England, UK)
- Regional Center for Newborn Intensive Care (Ohio)
- Ramapo College of New Jersey
- Rensselaer Club of New Jersey
- Regional Council of Negro Leadership (Mississippi; est. 1951)
- Reconnaissance Long Range (US Navy)
- Racing Club Narbonne Méditerranée (French rugby club)
- Research Centre for Nuclear Microscopy
- Roadway Construction Noise Model (FHWA)
- Red Clover Necrotic Mosaic Virus
- Refractie Centrum Noord Nederland (Dutch)
- Race, Color or National Origin
- Regional Congregations and Neighborhood Organizations (formerly Regional Council of Neighborhood Organizations; Los Angeles, CA)
- Regional Council of Neighborhood Organizations (now Regional Congregations and Neighborhood Organizations)
- Research Center for Nuclear Physics (Osaka University, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A correct formulation for reproduction functional obsolescence is derived as follows: Step 1 Where: RPROCNLD is Reproduction Cost New Less Depreciation (Depreciated Reproduction Cost); RPLCNLD is Replacement Cost New Less Depreciation (Depreciated Replacement Cost); and the previous variables apply as set forth above.