Gage Repeatability and Reliability Important to Foundry Quality Effort Evaluating the accuracy of foundry gage equipment provides better understanding of a casting's true conformance to requirements.
What does R&R stand for?
R&R stands for Repeatability and Reliability (statistical analysis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of R&R
- Refuse Routine
- Relief and Rehabilitation
- Removal and Reassembly
- Remove & Replace
- Remove and Reinstall (computer software)
- Rendezvous and Recovery (spacecraft)
- Repair & Renewal
- Repair & Return
- Repair and Replace
- Repairs and Restoration (various organizations)