But with repairs completed on Annfield Park and others due on Old Wrexham Road, I am pleased the council are finally taking action.
What does RECOMP stand for?
RECOMP stands for Repairs Completed
This definition appears very rarely
- Roberts Electric Company (Oakland, CA)
- Recommendations for Design of Offshore Wind Turbines (EU project)
- Regional Community Forestry Training Center (Asia & the Pacific)
- Research Environment for Comparative Genomics
- Reporting Economic Crime Online
- Conference on Computational Molecular Biology
- Research in Computational Molecular Biology (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The statement said there had been a steady increase in the actual values of repairs completed on each vessel and the final revenue figures could cross $143 million.
The Toolbox uses existing repair knowledge and a database of repair history records can be searched for similar repairs on other aircraft in the fleet, or repairs completed on a specific area of the aircraft.
2 million masonry facade restoration and roof repairs completed last month by contractor C & D Restoration, Inc.