Olive, pediatric cardiology fellow at Texas Children's and Baylor, will present: The Right Ventricular Infundibular Sparing Approach for the Repair of Tetralogy of Fallot Results in Better Intermediate-Term Right Ventricular and Left Ventricular Systolic Function as Assessed by Cardiac MRI.
What does RTOF stand for?
RTOF stands for Repair of Tetralogy of Fallot (circulation research)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RTOF
- Reduction in Total Ownership Cost
- Regimental Tactical Operations Center
- Regional Tribal Operations Committee (US EPA)
- Renault Turbo Owners Club
- Rockstar Taste of Chaos
- Rockstar Taste of Chaos (band)
- Regimental Tactical Operations Center Support Element
- Realtime Orbit Determination (NASA)
- Real-Time Orbital Determination System
- Reflectron Time of Flight (mass spectrometry)
- Retrievable Tethered Optical Fiber
- Round-Trip Time-Of-Flight
- Real-Time Ocean Forecast System
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group
- Round Table of Goodness (diecast toy car collecting club)
- Read the Online Help
- Real Time Ownage Hack (gaming)
- Research Topic of Interest
- Re-Test OK
- Retest-Ok/Can-Not-Duplicate (failure reporting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Long-term results of total repair of tetralogy of Fallot in adulthood: 35 years follow-up in 104 patients corrected at the age of 18 or older.
Left ventricular function after repair of tetralogy of Fallot and its relationship to age at surgery.