Until recently, this was standard practice at all 11 primary DOD logistics and acquisition management centers, but AMC is modifying this to take a more holistic approach to managing its repair parts supply chains.
What does REPPTSSUP stand for?
REPPTSSUP stands for Repair Parts Supply
This definition appears very rarely
- Renewable Energy Policy Project
- Research Evaluation and Policy Project (Australia)
- Research in Education, Policy and Practice
- Reusable Environmental Protective Pack
- Rural Economic Policy Program (est. 1985; The Aspen Institute)
- Naval Training Systems Center Representative Pacific
- Regional Program for the Promotion of Indigenous Knowledge in Asia
- Radiation Emergency Preparedness and Public Information Regulations (UK)
- Radiological Emergency Preparedness Program Manual (US FEMA)
- Regional Economic Performance Public Service Agreement (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Or that the repair parts supply system doesn't always measure up.
increase the burden of leadership by increasing safety risks, * take money away from repair and maintenance of MTOE/TDA equipment, * introduce maintenance difficulties, and create repair parts supply chain problems.
Establish sense-and-respond processes for repair parts supply.