Contract awarded for repair of repairables Category: Aerospace systems and components and equipment Contract Period: 13-Feb-2012 to 30-May-2013 Contract Value: (AUD)$22180.
What does ROR stand for?
ROR stands for Repair Of Repairables
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ROR
We have 89 other meanings of ROR in our Acronym Attic
- Reach Out and Read (national pediatric literacy program)
- Realm of Ralnar (game)
- Realms of Renth (forum)
- Record of Reference (Intel)
- Record of Revision
- Reggae on the River
- Regimental Orderly Room
- Registry of Resources
- Relational Operator Replacement
- Released on Own Recognizance
- Repair or Return (various organizations)
- Replication Overhead Ratio (computer algorithms)
- Repository of Record
- Reservation of Rights
- Resources of a Resource (Extensible Markup Language format)
- Retinoic Acid Receptor
- Return on Relationships (value of relationship marketing)
- Return on Revenue (profitability)
- Return on Risk (investment calculation)
- Returned or Refunded
Samples in periodicals archive:
and returned to them using the FMS Repair of Repairables (RoR) process.
These tracks include Repair of Repairables (RoR), Supply Support Equipment, Technical Data, and Training.
Tailored Repairables Item List (TRIL) - This application gives online access to pre-approved repairable items under the repair of repairables program.
Others included developing a long-term support strategy, ensuring consistent letter of offer and acceptance (LOA) pricing, and standardizing repair of repairables tracking.
He is responsible for all Naval aviation FMS initial spares support programs except for the F-18 and AV-8B and for all NAVICP cog aviation EMS spares follow on support requirements except for Repair of Repairables.
By adjusting the model inputs and running the model, an assessment of both the spares cost and the repair of repairables (ROR) cost can quickly be computed.