Mr Fitzakerley, who owns half of the company's portfolio of sites, said: "The Rent Deposit Scheme is a win win situation for tenants and landlords alike.
What does RDS stand for?
RDS stands for Rent Deposit Scheme (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDS
We have 242 other meanings of RDS in our Acronym Attic
- Reliable Datagram Socket (open source protocol)
- Remote Data Service
- Remote Desktop Service (software)
- Remote Desktop Support (computing)
- Remote Detail Scanners
- Remote Development Service (ColdFusion)
- Remote Diagnostic Service (various locations)
- Remote Dispense System
- Remote Display System
- Renegade Death Squad (gaming clan)
- Replacement Determination System
- Replicate Data Server
- Replicative DNA Synthesis
- Report Definition Syntax
- Reproductive and Developmental Sciences (various locations)
- Request for Data Services
- Requirement Development Sheet
- Requirements Definition Study
- Requirements Documentation System
- Requisition Distribution System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neil Craig, HSE's principal inspector, said: "We're grateful to Ian Jackson who spot-teanomalies on the Gas Safety Certificates of two properties in the council's rent deposit scheme and contacted HSE.
Putting the homeless in privately rented homes is called a rent deposit scheme and the charity acts as an intermediary between tenant and landlord, offering a legal guarantee, or cash, to pay for rent in advance, rent arrears, theft or damage during a tenancy.