Renfrew Victoria Hospital, Renfrew * Four staff attended CANNT in Quebec City.
What does RVH stand for?
RVH stands for Renfrew Victoria Hospital (Renfrew, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RVH
We have 18 other meanings of RVH in our Acronym Attic
- Reserve of Supreme High Command (Russia)
- Reference Velocity Group Mobility Model
- Range Version Grade Rules
- Reduced Vibration Gel System (motorcycle grip)
- Roanoke Valley Governor's School
- Rogue Valley Genealogical Society (Oregon)
- Root Variable Geometry Truss
- Rainier Valley Harmonizers (now Puyallup Valley Harmonizers; Washington)
- Reactor Vessel Head (nuclear plant)
- Renal Vascular Hypertension
- Réseau Ville Hopital (French: City Hospital Network)
- Revenue Vehicle Hour
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy (heart)
- Royal Victoria Hospital (Montreal, Quebec; Belfast, Northern Ireland)
- Rajasthan Voluntary Health Association (Jaipur, India)
- River Valley Health Authority (hospital network; New Brunswick, Canada)
- River Valley Hockey Association (Wisconsin)
- Regionalverbände Hochrhein-Bodensee (German)
- Ram Venture Holdings Corp.
- River Valley Healthy Communities Coalition (Rumford, ME)