[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "This plan flips the conventional financing," says Dan Kammen, who heads the University of California, Berkeley's Renewable and Appropriate Energy Laboratory and helped the city put the plan together.
What does RAEL stand for?
RAEL stands for Renewable and Appropriate Energy Laboratory (University of California, Berkeley)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAEL
- Rochester Area Economic Development, Inc. (Minnesota)
- Rhônalpénergie-Environnement (French: Rhone-Alpes Energy and Environment)
- Rifiuti Apparecchiature Elettriche ed Elettroniche (Italian: Electric and Electronic Equipment Waste)
- Russian Association for Engineering Education (Moscow, Russia)
- Rapid Response Air Expeditionary Force (US Air Force)
- Regional Area Ejection Fraction
- Romanian-American Enterprise Fund
- Recent Advances in Exploration Geophysics (conference)
- Royal Albert Edward Infirmary (Wrightington,Wigan & Leigh NHS Trust)
- Radio Ad Effectiveness Lab
- Radioactive Air Emission Management
- Refractory Anemia with Excess of Myeloblasts
- Região Administrativa Especial de Macau (Portuguese: Macao Special Administrative Region)
- Royal Australian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
- Range and Angle Encoder Modification
- Radiological Air Emissions Management Program
- Remote Areas Emergency Medicine and Survival (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Resource Allocation and Execution Management Services
- Regional Adult Education Network (New York)