95 Hardcover Applied ecology and environmental management SB472 Inspired by the renewable energy island of Samso in Denmark, landscape architects and environmental scientists explore physical environments that provide energy for human use.
What does REI stand for?
REI stands for Renewable Energy Island
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REI
We have 122 other meanings of REI in our Acronym Attic
- Recognition Equipment Incorporated
- Recommended Exposure Index (camera feature)
- Recovered Energy Inc (Pocatello, ID)
- Recreational Equipment, Inc.
- Recursos Electrónicos de Información (Spanish)
- Reentry Interval
- Régiment Etranger d'Infanterie (French: Foreign Infantry Regiment)
- Reliant Energy, Inc.
- Remote Error Indication
- Renewable Energy Initiative
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Request for Engineering Information
- Request for Expressions of Interest
- Research and Educational Institute (various organizations)
- Research Engineers International
- Research Equipment Incorporated
- Research, Evaluation and Information (various organizations)
- Réseau Economie Internationale (French: International Economics Network; Canada)
- Restricted Entry Interval (pesticides)
- Revue d'Economie Industrielle (French: Journal of Industrial Economics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1] won a contest to become Denmark's first renewable energy island.