[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] As an important first step in this new Partnership, the Africa-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme will be launched at the meeting.
What does RECP stand for?
RECP stands for Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (Africa-EU Energy Partnership)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RECP
We have 13 other meanings of RECP in our Acronym Attic
- REgional COoperation in SCientific Information Exchange in the Western Indian Ocean
- Restoration, Coordination, and Verification
- Radiation Exposure Compensation Program
- Record Engineering Change Proposal
- Regional Emergency Coordination Plan
- Regional Emergency Services Communications Planner
- Renewable Energy Commercialisation Program (Australia)
- Request for Engineering Change Proposal
- Rice Export Corporation of Pakistan
- Rolled Erosion Control Product
- Rural Environmental Conservation Program
- Relativistic Effective-Core Potential with Core-Valence Correlation
- Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (Australia)
- RecQ Protein-Like
- Recq Protein-Like 3
- Real Estate Condition Report