Mongolia has abandoned a bid to renegotiate a huge deal to develop a vast copper and gold deposit and agreed to stand by its 2009 agreement with Ivanhoe Mines and Rio Tinto, a joint statement said.
What does RNGT stand for?
RNGT stands for Renegotiate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Royal Nepal Golf Club (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Risken-Nummedal-Graham-Haken (laser instability)
- Royal Navy General Headquarters (UK)
- Random Number Generator Interface
- Regulatory Network of Gene Interactions
- Romarco Nevada Goldfield Inc.
- Rio Narcea Gold Mines Ltd.
- Registered Non-Government Primary School (Bangladesh)
- Royal Navy Gliding and Soaring Association (UK)
- Recurrent Nongonococcal Urethritis (sexually transmitted disease)
- New Richmond, Wisconsin (Airport Code)
- Rais.n.Hell (web forum)
- Randolph Nursing Home Rehabilitation Center (Winchester, IN)
- Registration Network of Family Practices
- Renaissance Nashville Hotel (Tennessee)
- Riverdale Neighborhood House (Bronx, NY)
- Rudora no Hihou
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (hockey player)
- Registered Nursing Home Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ivanhoe Mines and Rio Tinto have rejected moves by the Mongolian government to renegotiate the terms of a 2009 deal to develop a vast copper and gold deposit in the resource-rich country.
HOSPITAL bosses admit they lost the chance to renegotiate the current car parking contract this year.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- Canadian civil society organizations call upon Canada's political leaders to respond clearly and unequivocally to US presidential candidate Barack Obama's challenge to renegotiate NAFTA during this week's Federal Leaders debates.
The report has prompted the Congolese to renegotiate 60 of the biggest gold, diamond, copper and zinc contracts.
A bankruptcy judge will allow Delta Air Lines to renegotiate leases on 88 jetliners.
Councilwoman Wendy Greuel, the committee's acting chairwoman, said there was no satisfactory explanation for the delays, adding that failure to renegotiate the contracts has hurt the city and the franchises' 600,000 customers.
Knafaim said in July 2003 that the airline was planning to return two of the 12 aircraft it leased from the company and renegotiate contract terms for the other ten aircraft.