Swedish business daily Dagens Industri said said Volvo's board would meet to hear a report from chief executive Mr Leif Johansson about the negotiations with Renault Vehicules Industriels (RVI).
What does RVI stand for?
RVI stands for Renault Vehicules Industriels
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVI
We have 50 other meanings of RVI in our Acronym Attic
- Ridge View High School (Columbia, SC)
- River Valley High School
- River View High School (Warsaw, OH)
- Roanoke Valley Horse Show (est. 1972; Salem, VA)
- Round Valley High School (Covelo, CA)
- Rouge Valley Health System Foundation (Canada)
- Responsive Virtual Human Technology
- Radio Vlaanderen Internationaal (public broadcaster of the Flemish Community in Belgium)
- Registraire des Véhicules Importés (French: Registrar of Imported Vehicles; Transport Canada; also seen as RIV)
- Remote Visual Inspection
- Required Visual Inspection (Cisco)
- Residual Value Insurance
- Responsable des Ventes Internes (French: Internal Sales Manager)
- Reverse Interrupt
- Reverse Voting Issue (debating)
- Rift Valley Institute (US and Kenya)
- Right Ventricular Index
- Royal Victoria Infirmary (UK)
- Recreation Vehicle Industry Association, Inc (Reston, VA)
- Research Vessel/Icebreaker
Samples in periodicals archive:
More specifically, the export sales of the VAB and VBC armoured vehicles -- the Vehicule de l'Avant Blinde and the Vehicule Blinde de Combat -- are the responsibility of the Societe des Materiels Speciaux (SMS) -- Special Purpose Vehicle-subsidiary of Renault Vehicules Industriels and Creusot-Loire Industrie, which is attached to the DDE.
Renault Vehicules Industriels' Role in Defence Renault Vehicules Industriels (RVI) is now a supplier to over 30 armed forces throughout the world and is the French Army's main source of ground vehicles.