Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited (Renault Nissan), a joint venture of France-based Renault (EURONEXT: RNO) and Japan-based Nissan (NASDAQ: NSANY) (TYO: 7201) in India, has received ISO certifications for Quality - ISO 9001 and Environment Management system - ISO 14001.
What does RNAIPL stand for?
RNAIPL stands for Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Royal Naval Armament Depot
- Rabbit Nasal Airway Epithelium
- Renal Net Acid Excretion
- Regional Network for Agricultural Engineering and Machinery (UN and China)
- Receive Non-Align Frame (hardware)
- Royal Naval Air Force
- Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Royal Norwegian Air Force
- Raidió Na Gaeltachta (Gaelic: Irish Republic Radio)
- Ribonucleic Acid Interference
- Reach North Asia Loop (telecommunications system; various nations)
- Real Nice and Laidback (gaming group)
- Reference Neutron Activation Library (International Atomic Energy Agency; Austria)
- Relational Navy Air Logistics Information System
- Regional Network for Agricultural Machinery (Philippines)
- Royal Naval Air Maintenance Yard
- Royal Naval Aircraft Maintenance Yard
- Regional Newspaper Advertising Network (Ireland)
- Retinal Nonattachment, Nonsyndromic Congenital
- Registered Nurses Association of Nova Scotia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited (Renault Nissan), a joint venture of France-based Renault SA (EURONEXT: RNO) and Japan-based Nissan Motor Company (NASDAQ: NSANY) (TYO 7201), is planning to launch its passenger vehicle joint venture plant at Oragadam on March 18, 2010, according to a state Government official.