The Renal Pathology Society (RPS) hosted its 4th Annual RPS/KUFA (Kidney and Urologic Foundation of America) Satellite Meeting on September 8, 2007, in Istanbul, Turkey, in conjunction with the 21st European Congress of Pathology.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Renal Pathology Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 374 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Registered Publication System
- Registered Publications Section (US Navy)
- Registration Practice Statement
- Regulatory Position Statement (environment; UK)
- Relative Phase Shift
- Remittance Processing System
- Remote Planning System
- Remote Power System (Yuasa)
- Remote Processing Station
- Remote Proposal System
- Renal Pressor Substance
- Renewable Portfolio Standard
- Renewable Portfolio System (energy)
- Renewable Power Solutions (San Jose, CA)
- Repair Program Software
- Repetitive Payment System (insurance)
- Replacement Parts Service (Missouri)
- Repressed Pirate Syndrome
- Requests per Second (network traffic measurement)
- Requirements Planning System (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gallo, MD, a founding member, friend, and colleague of the Renal Pathology Society (RPS), will be missed by many.
A revision of the classification of lupus nephritis36 sponsored by the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) and the Renal Pathology Society (RPS) has addressed these issues (Tables 3 and 4).