2006) Molecular physiology of renal organic anion transporters.
What does ROAT stand for?
ROAT stands for Renal Organic Anion Transporter
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROAT
We have 2 other meanings of ROAT in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Omani Amateur Radio Society (Oman)
- Regional Office Administrative Services
- Retrospective Overt Aggression Scale (neuropsychology)
- Return on Advertising Spending
- Robin On A Stick (internet art/photography project)
- Router on a Stick (computing)
- Range Operations Automated Scheduling Information System
- Rapid On-Orbit Anomaly Surveillance and Tracking (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency space program)
- Rental Owners Association of Southwest Oregon (North Bend, OR)
- Real Options Analysis Toolkit