The Greek Cypriot side said the dismantling of the footbridge was merely the removal of something that was already illegally built there only a year ago and did not constitute part of the deal to open the crossing.
What does DE- stand for?
DE- stands for Removal of Something (Prefix)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 54 other meanings of DE- in our Acronym Attic
- Destructive Examination Cell
- maximum drift error
- minimum drift error
- Minimax Drift Error (US DoD)
- minimax drift error
- Door Eendrachtig Samenwerken Profiteren Allen Regelmatig
- Director of Equipment and Ordnance Services (Australia)
- Defence Equipment and Support (UK)
- Duke Engineering and Services
- Development, Evaluation & Testing
- Dose Equivalent Curie
- Deutscher Commercial Internet Exchange
- Division of Epidemiology-Disease Surveillance and Investigation (Washington, DC)
- Deadlock Equivalent Delay Time Petri Net
- Dielectric Embedded Electronically Steerable Passive Array Radiator
- Density Evolution Gaussian Approximation
- Dual Electrode Mach-Zehnder Modulator
- Data Element Number (Dictionary)
- Differentially-Encoded Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (also seen as DEQAM)