The Chin is a mainly Christian group in the poor and remote west of the predominantly Buddhist country.
What does REMW stand for?
REMW stands for Remote West (Pirelli)
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of REMW
- Registered Equine Massage Therapist
- Renewable Energy Market Transformation (South Africa)
- Reactive Explosive Materials Training Corporation (Branchville, NJ)
- Registered Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic (British Association of Emergency Medical Technicians, BAEMT)
- Regional Economic Monitoring Unit (Asian Development Bank)
- Regional Emergency Management Unit (Namibia)
- Remote Environmental Measuring Unit
- Remote Environmental Monitoring Unit
- Remote Environmental Monitoring Unit System
- Range of Excitation of Magnetostatic Waves
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australia: A surfer has been savaged by a shark off a remote west Australian beach in the sixth serious incident in the state in less than a year, with witnesses Wednesday telling of water "full of blood".
Clinton left Dakar on Thursday for the Ugandan capital of Kampala, where officials are dealing with an outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in Uganda's remote west that has killed 16 people and infected 20 more.
A series of explosions continued to rock the mine in the weeks following the initial blast, igniting an underground fire and making the pit, on the South Island's remote west coast, too dangerous to enter.
Officers at Addiewell were left to deal with raging inmates when delivery drivers couldn't reach the remote West Lothian jail.
What happened at Pike River has become a fresh, new, raw part of the story of New Zealand," Key told the crowd, many of whom stood weeping in bright sunshine at Greymouth's Omoto racetrack on the South Island's remote west coast.
ASCHEMEwhich could see prison inmates brought to a remote West Wales farm as part of their rehabilitation has brought opposition from residents.
AaIbrahim Gambari said any further delay in resolving the seven-year conflict in Sudan's remote west meant the world might become distracted Andrew HeavensAa ReutersAa Aa KHARTOUM: The new head of the joint UN/African Union peacekeepers in Sudan's Darfur region said on Thursday he wanted a peace deal in a year and would step up his force's involvement in mediation to help it happen.