a light aerial surveillance aircraft endowed at least with electro optical/infrared (EO/IR) payload and surveillance radar, communication means, automatic identification system (AIS) receiver, ground station and remote video terminal, for a limited period of time and to analyse its cost-efficiency and operational effectiveness.
What does RVT stand for?
RVT stands for Remote Video Terminal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RVT
We have 44 other meanings of RVT in our Acronym Attic
- Right Ventricular Stroke Work (index)
- Right Ventricular Stroke Work Index
- Racing V-Twin (motorcycle)
- Radiation Verification Testing
- Recreational Vehicle Trader (website)
- Red Vein Thai
- Regional Vocational Technical (high school)
- Registered Vascular Technologist (American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers)
- Registered Veterinary Technician
- Reliability Verification Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE One System Remote Video Terminal was born from an need for tactical commanders to leverage data collected from Unmanned Aircraft System and increase situational awareness on the battlefield.
The surface-search radar and camera video imagery will be passed to two remote video terminals.
The hardware for implementing video storage and retrieval access control consists of photo ID cards and card printing equipment, a microcomputer with magnetic or optical storage, a two-way communications network, and remote video terminal displays.
The one-system remote video terminal permits the decoding of UAV data streams and places the telemetry information directly onto digital maps.