Harris will install remote transmitter and receiver sites and modify the microwave system that connects the remote sites to the 9-1-1 operations centre in the county government Services Center and the South Coatesville Site.
What does RTMTR stand for?
RTMTR stands for Remote Transmitter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Remote Task Management System
- Remote Testing & Monitoring Software
- Remote Ticket Management System (Sprint)
- Remote Traffic Microwave Sensor
- Rental Tool Management System (inventory control)
- Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- River Trails Middle School (Mt Prospect, IL)
- Ruan Transportation Management Systems (Des Moines, IA)
- Ruth Thompson Middle School (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Real-Time Monitoring Tool
- Raritan Township Municipal Utilities Authority (Flemington, NJ; sewer service)
- Rapid Triage Management Workbench (Amita Corporation; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Real Time Multimedia and the Web
- Racetrack Television Network
- Radial Tangential Normal
- Rapid Thermal Nitridation
- Rapid Tissue Necrosis
- Ray Tracing News (Eric Haines newsletter)
- Raytheon Company (stock symbol)
- Reach the Nations (Christian coalition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the heart of the Spydaq system is a BaseStation which receives data from up to 16 remote transmitters and passes it to a PC either via a Modbus RTU, a USB port or by GPRS direct to the Spydaq website.
The Ka You/VSAT solution, named IPReady, provides an Internet link at even the most remote transmitter locations.
The handheld remote transmitter has a durable water resistant keypad with raised select buttons for each sound, making it easy to operate with gloves or in low light conditions.
It features a collar (receiver) equipped to emit a "negligible-yet-effective" electrical current to correct undesirable behaviors, along with a handheld remote transmitter that controls the current level.
durable thermal bond * non-slip, soft surface * good sealing qualities The SportDog SD-1200 SportHunter canine remote training system from Radio Systems Corp features a collar (receiver) equipped to emit a negligible-yet-effective electrical current to correct unwanted or unsafe behaviors, along with a handheld remote transmitter that controls the level of correction emitted by the collar.
The remote transmitter is housed in a concealed storage box for safety and security while allowing the operator to better view the entire diagnostic control center.