What does RTML stand for?
RTML stands for Remote Telescope Markup Language
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RTML
We have 3 other meanings of RTML in our Acronym Attic
- Requirements Traceability and Management (Chipware tool used by US government)
- Resource Technology Management, Inc.
- Retail, Miscellaneous
- Return to Mysterious Island (Tetraedge game)
- Routing Master Inquiry
- Rural Transit of Mindanao, Inc.
- Regional Transportation Management Information System
- Real-Time Multitasking Kernel
- Research and Terminologic Multilingual Knowledge Base (France)
- Recursive Textual Markup Language
- Robot Transaction Markup Language (computer programming)
- Rule Triggering Markup Language
- Real Time Mixed Media
- RealTime Multi-Modal
- Reduced Thermal Math Model
- Regional Trade Marketing Manager (various locations)
- Removable Transportable Memory Module
- Remy, Thomas, Moose and Manley, LLP (law firm; Sacramento, CA)
- Return to Misty Moorings (flight simulation)
- Radio Type Maintenance Network (Titan II)