0 adds extensive support for protocols designed to route SNA traffic over IP backbones: Source-Route Bridging (SRB), Remote Source-Route Bridging (RSRB) and Data Link Switching+ (DLSw+).
What does RSRB stand for?
RSRB stands for Remote Source-Route Bridging
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of RSRB
We have 5 other meanings of RSRB in our Acronym Attic
- Runtime Status Register
- Raccoon State Recreation Area (Rockville, IN)
- Rapid Situation and Response Assessment (drug use intervention step)
- Regionally Significant Resource Area (Washington)
- Rochester Squash Racquets Association (New York)
- Rotor Systems Research Aircraft (NASA)
- Royal Sussex Regimental Association (UK)
- Resurfacing Safety Resource Allocation Program (highway software)
- Reed Smith Richards Butler (law firm)
- Relationships (Statutory References) Bill (New Zealand)
- Research Subjects Review Board (University of Rochester; New York)
- Reusable Solid Rocket Booster (aerospace engineering)
- Right Solid Rocket Booster (spaceship part)
- Rolling Stones Revival Band (band)
- Railway Safety Review Committee (Indian railways)
- Regional Science Resource Center (Massachusetts and Kentucky)
- Rehabilitation Sciences Research Centre (Australia)
- Remote Sensing Research Center
- Remote Site Reuse Center
- Reno Ski & Recreation Club (Reno, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Remote source-route bridging (RSRB), APPN and DLSw+ will be the first available applications.
All include Cisco AutoInstall for easy remote-site installation, and key IBM features such as remote source-route bridging.