Many supporting information systems--so-called Remote Service Systems (RSS)--are developed individually according to specific customer needs.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Remote Service System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Supply Squadron
- Regional Surveillance System (VSS)
- Regional Switch Surveillance (Sprint)
- Registered Shoeing Smith (farriers)
- Reinforced Soil Slope (construction)
- Relay Spam Stopper
- Remote Safing Switch
- Remote Satellite Simulation
- Remote Sensing Service
- Remote Sensor System (US Army; aka REMBASS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The developed system is implemented as a functional prototype of a remote service system in SHP "Volaka", which uses a Francis type turbine with nominal output power of 70 kW.