What does RS/GIS stand for?
RS/GIS stands for Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems (Biodiversity Informatics Facility)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Reservation-Based Slotted Idle Signal Multiple Access (wireless protocol)
- Real Space-Linear Combination of Muffin-Tin Orbitals-Atomic Sphere Approximation
- Random Sequence Multiple-Input Multiple-Output
- Restriction Site Polymerase Chain Reaction Technique
- RNA Template Specific-Polymerase Chain Reaction (molecular biology)
- ReSynchronize Presentation Protocol Data Unit
- Reed-Solomon Redundant Residue Number System
- Remote Spooling Communication System
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency with Sensitivity to Ionizing Radiation
- Regenerator Section-Trace Identifier Mismatch (Agilent)
- Ribosomal Spacer and Heteroduplex Polymorphism
- Replacement Service/Replacement Determination System (insurance)
- Rally Sport/Super Sport (Chevrolet Camaro model)
- Registros Sistematizados / 1
- Repetitive Sequence 1 (genes)
- Reporting Standard 1 (Accounting Standards Board)
- Runescape 1 (game)
- Runescape 2 (game)
- Recommended Standard 232 (computer serial interface, IEEE; usually written RS-232)