What does RSSG stand for?
RSSG stands for Remote Sensing Specialty Group (Association of American Geographers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSSG
We have 11 other meanings of RSSG in our Acronym Attic
- Russian Spring-Summer Encephalitis Virus
- Rail Safety Strategic Forum (Independent Transport Safety and Reliability Regulator; Australia)
- Rapid-Scanning Stopped-Flow
- Remote Software Support Facility
- Revolutionary Socialist Students' Federation (political organization)
- Rural Strategic Support Fund (UK)
- République Socialiste Soviétique Fédérative du Transcaucase
- Radio Science Systems Group (US NASA)
- Really Simple Site Generator (open source software)
- Red Sorghum Spent Grains
- Returning Student Support Group (Chicago, IL)
- Royal Society of St. George (United Arab Emirates)
- Royal Society Study Group (United Kingdom)
- Really Simple Site Generator Modified
- Retro Soviet Style Gravity Tunnel Game (computer game)
- Russian Social Sciences and Humanities
- Registered Site Safety Health Officer (International Board Environmental Health Safety)
- Railway Systems Suppliers, Inc.
- Receipt, Stowage, Segregation and Issue
- Received Signal Strength Indication