Everitt's team at Weslaco's Remote Sensing Research Unit has long been in the vanguard of developing remote sensing for farms using videotape and low-flying planes.
What does RSRU stand for?
RSRU stands for Remote Sensing Research Unit (computer imaging research team; various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSRU
We have 1 other meaning of RSRU in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Seas Reports and Studies (UN Environment Programme)
- Regional Security of Radioactive Sources (Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation)
- Regional Sericultural Research Stations (Central Silk Technological Research Institute; India Ministry of Textiles)
- Reduced Set of Reference Shape Graphs
- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (est. 1964; Jaipur, India)
- Remote Signaling Route Set Test Control
- Resource Sharing Round Table (Wisconsin and Kentucky)
- Right Standard Rate Turn (aviation)
- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (Rajasthan, India)
- Rural Surveys Research Unit (University of Wales; UK)
- Reverse Single Radio Voice Call Continuity (wireless technology)
- Reinforced Soil Retaining Wall (geotechnical engineering)
- Remote Short Range Wind (sensor)
- Rough Strawberry Root Weevil (insect)
- National News Agency (Nepal)
- Radar Secret Service (band)
- Radar Signal Simulator
- Radar Support System
- Radial Shaft Seal