95 About Tycon Power Systems Headquartered in Draper, Utah, Tycon Power Systems manufactures remote power systems for wireless and video applications and specializes in Power Over Ethernet power solutions.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Remote Power System (Yuasa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RPS
We have 374 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Reform Party of Syria (political party)
- Regional Professional Studies (Edith Cowan University; Australia)
- Registered Pension Scheme (UK)
- Registered Publication System
- Registered Publications Section (US Navy)
- Registration Practice Statement
- Regulatory Position Statement (environment; UK)
- Relative Phase Shift
- Remittance Processing System
- Remote Planning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system includes control software, wireless communications, remote power systems, detection and tracking sensors, directed energy acoustics, and a suite of nonlethal munitions.
Other advanced features include remote power systems, Fibre Channel trunking capabilities, and IP broadcast features.
A prototype of the 10-kilowatt Solar Dish/Stirling Remote Power System incorporates advanced solar technology developed at Sandia.