The company said the combination of McAfee running natively on the Iomega PX series network storage products represents an industry first - an enterprise-class endpoint protection product running natively on desktop and rackmount network storage products designed specifically for small and medium businesses, remote office/branch office installations, and distributed enterprises.
What does ROBO stand for?
ROBO stands for Remote Office/Branch Office
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ROBO
We have 2 other meanings of ROBO in our Acronym Attic
- Research on Banking International and National Systems or Networks (University of Ottawa, Canada)
- Robotic and Biomimetics (IEEE International Conference)
- Risk of Bias in Systematic Reviews (healthcare)
- Relativistic First-Order Oppenheimer-Brinkman-Kramers
- Relativistic Second-Order Oppenheimer-Brinkman-Kramers
- Rhythm of Black Lines (band)
- Rolling on Bed Laughing
- Long-Range Shallow Water Robust Acoustic Communication Links
- Receivables on Behalf of
- Record Organized by Objective (psychiatry)
- Robot Hobo (Futurama cartoon)
- World Cup Robot Soccer
- ROBotic System for handling and Online inspection of Fish
- Robotic Markup Language
- Relief of Boredom of Teenagers (youth program; UK)
- Residents Official Board of Technology (Humboldt State)
- Reduced Operations By Optimizing Tasks and Technology
- Journal of Robotics Research
- Rapid Optical Beam Steering
Samples in periodicals archive:
About BluPointe BluPointe[TM] is a complete network‐based data protection software for the Cloud and Remote Office/Branch Office (ROBO) marketplace.
EdgeForce is designed for small to medium-sized businesses and remote office/branch office enterprises.