Using the MT1000A, with its combination of OTN testing with Ethernet, SDH/SONET and PDH/DSn testing in one self-contained unit, the field technician will be better equipped than ever before to solve the problems in the transport network autonomously, without reference to a remote network operations center.
What does RNOC stand for?
RNOC stands for Remote Network Operations Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RNOC
We have 2 other meanings of RNOC in our Acronym Attic
- Rosettanet Object
- Russian National Orchestra
- Rusty Nuts Originals (vehicle club)
- Red Nacional de Observadores de Aves (Colombia)
- Return on Net Operating Assets
- Royal Norwegian Air Force
- Réserves Naturelles et Ornithologiques de Belgique (French: Natural and Ornithology Reserves of Belgium)
- Regional Network Operation Center
- Registered Nurse on Call (various locations)
- Rehabilitation Network of Ottawa-Carleton (Canada)
- Répertoire National des Ostéopathes-Cliniciens (French: National Register of Osteopathic Doctors)
- RN's on Call (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Royal Naval Old Comrades (retired naval officers' club)
- Russian National Olympic Committee
- Responsible National Oceanographic Data Centre
- Requirements for Next 3 Months Not on Hand
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (UK)
- Royal Norwegian Navy
- Revised Notice of Preparation (California)
- Rural Nursing Outreach Program (Georgia Southern University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Field technicians can use the instrument to quickly and accurately locate and solve problems in the transport network without having to contact a remote network operations center.
Willigent's Invisible Fence System is said to be able to detect intrusion 24/7 anywhere in the world and transmit this information to remote Network Operations Centers, thus helping businesses and governments secure valuable, vulnerable assets on extended tracts in remote or inaccessible areas.
CrossScope provides remote Network Operations Center (NOC) personnel with easy-to-read graphical displays of volts versus time, or spectrum plots, for signals on any copper loop in the service providers copper plant, without requiring technicians to visit a Central Office (CO) with specialized test equipment.
1 so that all objects contributing to a business service can be managed locally or from a remote Network Operations Center.
In addition, each CooLocation site will serve as a remote network operations center, providing around-the-clock technical support.
Comdisco then manages implementation, including installation, configuration and testing of equipment, and provides security and network management over the long term through its Remote Network Operations Center.
PG-FlexPlus includes TL1 network management for easy OAM&P from remote network operations centers.