The Remote Methane Leak Detector (RMLD) is an eye-safe laser-based natural gas sensor used to locate leaks in natural gas transmission and distribution pipelines.
What does RMLD stand for?
RMLD stands for Remote Methane Leak Detector (gas safety device)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMLD
We have 2 other meanings of RMLD in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Longbow Association
- Right Middle Lobe Bronchus
- Radio Music Licensing Committee
- Regulatory Myosin Light Chain
- Request for Mineral Land Clearance (energy exploration)
- Robertson Mailing List Company (Reston, VA)
- Rocky Mountain Laser College (Lakewood, CO)
- Royal Marine Labour Corps (UK)
- Rocky Mountain Land Cruiser Association (Canada)
- Recursive Maximum Likelihood Decoding
- Recursive Maximum-Likelihood Estimate
- Regiment de Marche de la Legion Etrangere (France, First World War)
- Right Mediolateral Episiotomy
- Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank (Colorado, Wyoming)
- Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union (Denver, CO; National Credit Union Administration; est. 1938)
- Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute (eye disease clinic; Denver, CO)
- Road Maintenance Levy Fund (est. 1993; Kenya)
- Rocky Mountain Log Furniture (Idaho Springs, CO)
- Reinhardt Milam Law Group, PLLC (Durham, NC)
- Right Main Landing Gear
Samples in periodicals archive:
Heath Consultants unveiled its new Remote Methane Leak Detector (RMLDTM) at the AGA Operations Conference & Exhibition in Chicago.
The Remote Methane Leak Detector (RMLD) is an eye-safe, laser-based natural gas sensor used to locate leaks in natural gas transmission and distribution pipelines.