DriveLock's reliable interface control for thin clients and virtual desktops ensures secure data transfer on all platforms, such as Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Citrix XenApp and VMware View.
What does RDS stand for?
RDS stands for Remote Desktop Service (software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDS
We have 242 other meanings of RDS in our Acronym Attic
- Reflets De Soie (French: Silk Reflections)
- Refractometric Dried Substance
- Regional Development School (various locations)
- Registry, Distribution and Sales (IACO Section)
- ReizdarmSyndrom (German)
- Relational Database Service (various companies)
- Relational Database Systems
- Relative Dispersion Slope
- Reliable Datagram Socket (open source protocol)
- Remote Data Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beginning with information on deploying Windows 20008 Server, the work covers topics such as Server 2008 storage devices, remote desktop services, web services, network application services, Hyper-V virtualization, and configuring Windows Server 2008 for high availability scenarios.
AgreeYa Mobility will use the protocols licensed from Microsoft to create mobile solutions that connect to Remote Desktop Services, Windows Azure, Active Directory and SharePoint.
lt;p>Another key VDI component is Remote Desktop Services, formerly called Terminal Services, which allows users outside the intranet to connect to desktops and application running inside virtual machines on a server.
While VOICES was satisfied with native Remote Desktop Services (Microsoft RDS), IT Manager, Chris Wolf says now that VOICES has experienced the more “stable and reliable 2X platform, we could never go back.