com)-- EMCO Software, a provider of software solutions for computer network management, announced the release of a new EMCO Remote Console freeware utility.
What does RECON stand for?
RECON stands for Remote Console
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RECON
We have 6 other meanings of RECON in our Acronym Attic
- Reporting Economic Crime Online
- Conference on Computational Molecular Biology
- Research in Computational Molecular Biology (conference)
- Repairs Completed
- Exchange Reconciliation System
- Remedial Construction Services LP (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Servis CAT5 Extender System allows a host system's KVM switch to be operated by a remote console with audio support at distances up to 200 m away.
Our new infrastructure is based on an enterprise management model enabling operational control of all resources from one remote console.
The 48-port AlterPath Advanced Console Server (ACS) provides secure, remote console management.