ISLAMABAD -- Rafay Baloch, an independent security researcher from Karachi, has been rewarded with $5,000 for reporting a remote command execution bug in the PayPal's website.
What does RCMP stand for?
RCMP stands for Remote Command (UNIX remote service command)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RCMP
We have 22 other meanings of RCMP in our Acronym Attic
- Rocket City Math League
- Rat Isolated Colonic Muscularis Mucosae (pharmacology)
- Registered Competitive Market Maker (NYSE member)
- Remote Control Multimedia (Philips' remote control spec)
- Riverside County Mounted Mavericks (Lake Elsinore, CA)
- Root Certificate Management Messages
- Radio Control Model News (hobbyist magazine)
- Radar Control Maintenance Panel
- Range Complex Management Plan
- Remote Certificate Mapping Protocol
- Risk Characterization Management Policy
- River Corridor Management Plan
- Roman Catholic Mission Property
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Royal College of Medicine Perak (Malaysia)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police-First Nations Community Policing Services
- Research Center for Medical Polymers and Biomaterials (Kyoto University; Japan)
- Royal City Musical Productions Inc. (Ontario)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Pension Plan
- Research Centre for Mathematical and Physical Sciences (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The remote commands allow the user to control the switch position, lockout the front-panel operations and obtain switch status.
If a remote command center detects a problem that cannot be automatically adjusted, IntelliCommand will alert on-site engineers or deploy resources to address the problem.
It sets up easily, responds quickly to remote commands, and incorporates Faroudja's uprezzing technology to further improve resolution and clarity.
Extensively customized, the trailer contains a generator, a heating and air conditioning unit, shelving, and a work station to enable its use as a remote command post.
This will provide the Gladiator with tele-operational capability for remote command and control of the vehicle as well as data display, storage and dissemination.
Users can issue remote commands to adjust the camera's angle, take still photos and move the robot, which uses an infrared sensor to avoid obstacles.
They sent a remote command to unfold the mirror, made of a thin membrane covered by a metal layer.