No I hadn't, so before sending it back for the sight adjustment I put it in my Ransom Pistol Machine Rest and fired a single 5-shot group with some of my few precious rounds of now discontinued Remington-Peters .
What does RP stand for?
RP stands for Remington-Peters (ammunition headstamp)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RP
We have 105 other meanings of RP in our Acronym Attic
- Reinforced Plastic
- Relaciones Públicas (Spanish: public relations)
- Relapsing Progressive (multiple sclerosis)
- Relations Publiques (French: Public Relations)
- Relative Potency
- Release Packet (type of control packet)
- Release Point
- Relief Pitcher (baseball)
- Remaining Party
- Remedial Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
45 Auto Rim is also the story of a famous gun, because it was designed in 1920 by Remington-Peters to be used in Smith & Wesson's about-to-be-introduced ".