Diaz Refinery - Diaz, Arkansas Woodward-Clyde conducted a Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study (RI/FS) at a former solvent reclaimer and fuel blender site.
What does RI/FS stand for?
RI/FS stands for Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of RI/FS in our Acronym Attic
- Receiver Initiated Busy Tone Multiple Access
- Recessive Intermediate A Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Reconfigurable Integrated Dispersive Delay Line (electrical engineering)
- Rockwell International - Energy Systems Group
- Retinoic Acid Induced Heparin Binding Protein
- Serially Concatenated System with Rotational Invariance
- Rotationally Invariant Serial Concatenated Trellis-Coded Modulation
- Rotationally Invariant Trellis-Coded Modulation
- Resonance Ionization Time-Of-Flight Mass Spectrometry
- Remedial Investigation Baseline Risk Assessment
- Research Institute for Information Technology (Kyushu University; Japan)
- Rack Interface Agreement
- Radiation Induced Attenuation (optical fibers)
- Radioiodine Ablation
- Radiosonde Initial Analysis
- Railway Industry Association (UK)
- Random Insanity Alliance (gaming clan; Cyber Nations)
- Range Insensitive Axis
- Rapid Impact Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Company X completes a remedial investigation/feasibility study for $500,000, which results in remediation and monitoring costs of $10 to $15 million.